SPARTANBURG — Dr. Anita K. Bowles, Vice President for Academic Affairs and Student Development, is pleased to announce the students included on the Spartanburg Methodist College President’s List and Dean’s List for grades earned during the spring 2017 academic semester.
President’s List students have achieved a grade point average of 3.8 or higher while Dean’s List students must earn at least a 3.5 grade-point average.
• Jordan Mcduffie Billings, sophomore, of Union.
• Fabian Salinas, freshman, of Pacolet.
• Jacob Price Gault, sophomore, of Union.
• Jonathon Martin Lerch, sophomore, of Pacolet.
• Kiara Michelle Morgan, freshman, of Jonesville.
• Bradley James Scott, freshman, of Buffalo.
• Bryson Clifford Smith, freshman, of Pauline.
• Isabella Christyne Spencer, sophomore, of Union.
• Mark Antony Spencer, sophomore, of Union.
Spartanburg Methodist College
Located in Spartanburg, South Carolina, Spartanburg Methodist College is a private liberal arts college open to students of all religious and non-religious backgrounds. The college serves an approximately 800 student body and offers six associate degrees as well as paths to bachelor’s degrees. Affiliated with the United Methodist Church and established in 1911, students experience the transformative powers of academic excellence, intellectual exploration, social awareness and character development. SMC is the college of choice for local, regional, national and international students who desire the advantages of a church-related education in a supportive community where they can thrive.