GREENWOOD —A Carlisle resident is one of six students to receive their associate degrees in nursing from Piedmont Technical College.
In a statement released this week, PTC announced that recent graduates from the nursing program at the Lex Waters Campus — Greenwood were recognized during a pinning ceremony in December.
The students and their hometowns were:
• Nakeisha Gains Geer — Anderson
• Jennifer M. Lollis — Honea Path
• Yvette J. Miller — Augusta, Ga.
• Ja’Yel Cheryl Shannon — Augusta, Ga.
• Nicole Marie Sullivan — Lincolnton, Ga.
• Lavonda S. Thomas — Carlisle
These graduates from the Piedmont Technical College associate degree nursing program were honored during a pinning ceremony recently. December. They (front) Nakeisha Gains Geer of Anderson; Jennifer M. Lollis of Honea Path; Yvette J. Miller, Augusta, Ga.; (back) Ja’Yel Cheryl Shannon, Augusta, Ga.; Nicole Marie Sullivan, Lincolnton, Ga.; and Lavonda S. Thomas, Carlisle.