Relay For Life groups are holding the following fund raising activities:
1. The Grace United Methodist Church RFL Team is selling quarts of “Tommy Sinclair’s World Famous Chicken Stew” for $7 per quart. Sales are by advance purchase of tickets only through March 2. The stew will be available for pick-up at the church kitchen on Saturday, March 9 from 10 a.m. until noon. For information contact Kelli Johnston at 426-8871 or Gary Lindner at 590-7030.
2. The Bogansville UMC RFL Team will be having a “5K/10 K Race” on March 16 beginning at 8 a.m. at the West Springs Community Club. Pre-register for $20, or on the day of the race the registration is $25 that does not include a shirt. For information contact Lee Gentry at 427-1259 / 494-6573.
3. The Covenant RFL Team will be having a “Relay Dinner” on March 17, beginning at 12:30 p.m. at the church for $7 per plate. For information contact Ponnee Lovelace at 427-3102/426-3873.
4. The Dollar General RFL Team will be having “Basketball Tournaments” on March 23 and again on April 20 at Jonesville Elementary School Gym. The entry cost is $200 per team.
5. The ‘JFF & Friends’ RFL Team will be having a “Relay Spaghetti Dinner” at 12:30 p.m. on March 24 at Red Hill Baptist Church. Meals are $8 per plate ordered in advance. For information contact Kyla Thomas at 427-2475.
6. The Bethel RFL Team will be having a “Relay For Life Dinner” at the church on April 7. $8 per plate. For information contact Cindy at 427-7178.
7. The Austin Rehab RFL team is having a “3-month Fitness” raffle at the Austin Rehab facility. Tickets are $1 each or $5 for six tickets, and the drawing will be held on May 13 at Austin Rehab. For information contact Mandy at 429-3003.
8. The Austin Rehab RFL team also having “45-minute massage” raffle at the Austin Rehab facility. Tickets are $1 each or $5 for six tickets, and the drawing will be held on May 13 at Austin Rehab. For information contact Mandy at 429-3003.