CLEMSON — Local residents graduated from Clemson University Dec. 20, 2012.
• Carrie Lynn Elmore of Enoree, who graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Animal and Veterinary Sciences
• Tyler Haden Halbert of Enoree, who graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Animal and Veterinary Sciences
• Anna Grace Easler of Pacolet, who graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing
• Stephen Bradley Echols of Pauline, who graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Management (Human Resources Management Emphasis)
• William Andrew Ford of Pauline, who graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
• Drew Elizabeth Ransom of Union, who graduated Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education
•Samuel Hollis Smith III of Union, who graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
In all, 1,200 students received degrees at two winter graduation ceremonies at Littlejohn Coliseum.
Graduates in the College of Agriculture, Forestry and Life Sciences; College of Architecture, Arts and Humanities; and College of Engineering and Science received their degrees at a morning ceremony. Those from the College of Business and Behavioral Science and the College of Health Education and Human Development received theirs in the afternoon ceremony.
Ranked No. 25 among national public universities, Clemson University is a major, land-grant, science- and engineering-oriented research university that maintains a strong commitment to teaching and student success. Clemson is an inclusive, student-centered community characterized by high academic standards, a culture of collaboration, school spirit, and a competitive drive to excel.