The Union Public Safety Department reported the following arrests:
– Cayla Ciera Jennings, 20, of 113 Brookside Drive, Union, was charged with criminal domestic violence/simple assault. According to the incident report, officers were dispatched Dec. 23 to the report of a 911 hang-up call from a Brookside Drive home. When officers arrived, they discovered that Jennings had gotten into an argument with her boyfriend, leaving red marks and scratches on his neck and face.
– Keith Sinclaire Woods, 33, of 126 Perrin Ave., Union, was charged with simple possession of marijuana. According to the incident report, officers went to Woods’ home on Dec. 24 to serve an arrest warrant on an unrelated charge and while searching him, found a clear baggie containing marijuana in one of his pockets. Woods was also charged with criminal domestic violence in connection with an incident that occurred Dec. 23.
– Jessica Monique Rice, 23, of 101 Cornwell St., Union, was charged with aggravated assault, burglary/breaking and entering, criminal domestic violence/simple assault and trespass after notice. According to the incident report, officers were sent to 106 Gage St. in Union on Dec. 21 in response to an unknown disturbance. Officers found that Rice had gone into the home and attacked a female there, hitting her in the head with a glass object and causing a gash to her head. Further investigation showed that Rice, the female and a male at the home also fought during the incident.
– Labarius Bardrekies Hill, 32, of 138 Birch St., Jonesville, was charged with malicious damage to property. According to the arrest warrant, Hill damaged a cell phone belonging to someone else. The incident occurred June 16 at an apartment in Union.
– Lamarcus Gerome Glenn, 28, of 123 Depree Farm Road in Buffalo, was charged with simple possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, failure to stop at a stop sign, giving false information, habitual offender and driving under suspension, fifth offense. According to the incident report, Glenn was driving a vehicle on Dec. 22 when he didn’t come to a complete stop at a stop sign on West Henrietta Boulevard at Union Boulevard. Officers found a bag of marijuana inside the car and a digital scale inside the glovebox that had marijuana residue on it. Glenn had also given officers a false name when he was stopped.
– Willie Mack Walton III, 24, of 104 Hicks St., Union, was charged with simple possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. According to the incident report, Walton was a passenger in a car stopped Dec. 22. Officers found a bag of marijuana inside the car and a digital scale inside the glovebox that had marijuana residue on it. Officers also seized $222 in cash.
– Daniel Rodelle Gallman, 24, of 175 Industrial Park Road, #1B, Union, was charged with driving under suspension, third offense, and habitual offender. According to the incident report, Gallman was stopped Dec. 25 after he was observed speeding in the area of Meansville Road.
– Courtney Helene Hardy, 27, of 209 Ravenscroft, Union, was charged with disorderly conduct. She was arrested Dec. 22.
– Vincent Lee Owen, 30, 110 Culbreath Heights, Union, was charged with shoplifting. He was arrested Dec. 25.
– Ricky Dean Hardy, 57, of 209 Ravenscroft, Union, was charged with disorderly conduct. He was arrested Dec. 22.
– Herman Phillip Farr, 17, of 308 Aetna St., Union, was charged with trespassing. According to the incident report, officers went to a Seigler Road address on Dec. 25 in response to a report of someone yelling in the front yard.
– Thomas Worthy, 54, of 104 Chambers Ave., Union, was charged Dec. 26 with disorderly conduct.
– Marvel Litrica Gallman, 50, of 1418 Peach Orchard Road #8, Union, was charged Dec. 25 with permitting an unauthorized person to drive a vehicle.
– Quintin Deauntre Dillard, 21, of 302 Lawson Ave., Union, was charged with assault and battery, third degree. According to the incident report, officers went to Wallace Thomson Hospital in reference to an assault. A female victim said she was attempting to leave Dillard’s home on Dec. 27 when he picked her up, slammed her against a gas heater and elbowed her in the mouth, busting her lip.
The Union Public Safety Department reported the following incidents:
– A resident of New Street in Union reported Dec. 24 that someone had vandalized his 2006 Buick LaCrosse and stolen Christmas presents from the back seat. Items listed as stolen included an XBox, two pairs of pants, two shirts, a set of hair clippers and two baby dolls. The items were valued at $210 and damage to the vehicle was estimated at $2,000.
– A resident of Marion Drive in Union reported Dec. 22 that his 1998 Chevrolet Malibu was damaged while parked at a business on Old Buffalo Road in Union. The man told officers that he saw several kids in the area throwing rocks as he entered a business and when he came back out, the back glass on the vehicle was shattered. Damage was estimated at $200.
– A resident of Walker Heights in Union reported Dec. 21 that the right rear quarter panel of her 2002 Honda Accord was dented and the bumper of the car damaged. According to the report, the owner of the vehicle told officers that her ex-boyfriend had texted her and told her she needed to look at her vehicle. Damage was estimated at $1,500.