The Union Public Safety Department reported the following arrests:
– Emily Jean Ouzts Vaughn, 39, 120 Seigler Road, Union, was charged with one count assault and battery. According to the arrest warrant, Vaughn kicked another woman in the stomach while at a West South Street address in Union.
– Tierra Ysante Davis, 22, 208 Arthur Boulevard, Union, was charged with one count trespassing after notice, one count of simple possession of marijuana and one count of possession of drug paraphernalia. According to the arrest warrant, Davis was charged with being at a West Henrietta address on Oct. 16 after being placed on trespass notice for all Union County Housing Authority property in August 2011. On Nov. 30, Davis was spotted on Lee Street and arrested on Powell Street after a foot chase. Officers found a green leafy substance believed to be marijuana and a weight scale on her when she was searched.
– Calvin Brown Jr., 41, of 127 E. Lee St., Union, was charged with one count of disorderly conduct. According to the incident report, officers responded to Brown’s home on Nov. 30 in reference to a domestic problem. During the investigation, Brown became belligerent toward the officer and used racial slurs against him. Brown refused the officer’s request to calm down and was arrested.
– Christopher Allen Clark, 24, of 200 Francis Ave., Union, was charged with criminal domestic violence, first offense. According to the arrest warrant, Clark punched his wife in the head on Dec. 1 while the two were sitting in a vehicle on Lakeside Drive.
– Lewis Earl Rice, 56, of 101 Tillman St., Unit 3-H, Union, was charged with disorderly conduct. According to the arrest warrant, Rice was arguing on Nov. 29 with a female while inside a convenience store on South Pinckney Street.
– Jerry Keith Boughman, 44, of 207 Katherine St., Union, was charged with third-degree assault and battery, malicious damage to property and disorderly conduct. According to the arrest warrant, Boughman used a golf club to strike a 2001 Nissan Maxima parked in front of his home during an altercation with another man. The incident occurred on Nov. 23.
The Union Public Safety Department reported the following incidents:
– A resident of Pine Street reported Dec. 2 that $9 was stolen from inside a prescription bottle in her home.
– Auto Diagnostics & Services, 112 Wallace St., in Union was broken into between 7 p.m. Dec. 1 and noon Dec. 2. A computer valued at $705 was reported missing.
– A 2010 Honda Accord was broken into on Dec. 1 while parked at an East Main Street business. The car’s owner reported hearing an alarm going off in the back parking lot but didn’t realize his car had been broken into until he left. Change in the amount of $10 was the only thing listed as missing.
– A Charleston resident reported on Nov. 30 that a laptop valued at $1,000 was stolen from his vehicle on Nov. 17 while parked at a local hotel. No damage was reported to the vehicle.
– A Culp Street resident reported that his home was broken into between 3:30 a.m. Nov. 30 and 7 p.m. Nov. 30 while he was at work. A green mini-bike valued at $300 was reported stolen from his kitchen.
– A Beechtree Lane resident reported Nov. 30 that her home was broken into that morning after someone used a brick to smash a patio door window. A 37-inch television set valued at $600 was reported stolen along with two piggy banks containing $200 each and a cell phone valued at $200.
The Union County Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
– Jada Leigh Lipsey, 27, of 1051 S. Jonesville Highway, Jonesville, was charged Nov. 30 with aggravated assault, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest. According to the incident report, officers responded to 1106 S. Jonesville Highway to a report of a fight in progress. While trying to put Lipsey into a patrol car, she started to pull away and fight with the officers. Justin Kyle Odell, 24, of 598 Mudbridge Road, Buffalo, was charged with disorderly conduct in connection with the same incident.
– Caleb Hendrix Roberts, 26, of 206 Mill St., Buffalo, was charged with third-degree assault. According to the incident report, officers responded to a Linersville Road home to a report of an assault. The victim said Roberts assaulted him the morning of Dec. 1.
– David Glenn Faucett, 52, 2045 Jonesville Lockhart Highway, Union, was charged with pointing and presenting a weapon. According to the incident report, a man told officers Dec. 1 that Faucett was threatening him with a weapon.
The Union County Sheriff’s Office reported the following incidents:
– A resident of Kissy Creek Circle in Union reported on Dec. 1 that two cell phones valued at $408 were taken from his home.
– A resident of Sugar Creek Road in Buffalo reported on Dec. 2 that an Android 4G Nook Notebook valued at $200 and cologne valued at $70 were stolen from his home between 11 p.m. Dec. 1 and 12:10 a.m. Dec. 2.
– A resident of King Kennedy Street in Carlisle reported on Dec. 2 that her vehicle was stolen from her home between 10 p.m. Dec. 1 and 8 a.m. Dec. 2. The car was found abandoned and wrecked in Fairfield County. The vehicle was valued at $5,000. Her wallet and some clothes were also reported stolen.