Rhonda’s nominator stated:
• “For over the past 15 years, Rhonda Babb has truly exemplified what it means to provide excellent care, services and teamwork to the Union Hospital District.”
• “Whether it’s painting furniture to dancing with residents, Rhonda has been a difference maker.”
• “She serves as courier, safety officer, housekeeper and maintenance personnel – without having to be asked. Most recently, she restored a baker’s rack to provide a more home-like environment for the residents.”
• “In this day and time of “what’s in it for me”, Rhonda has truly set the bar as the 'what can I do' model for the District.”
• “She is a team player; she is a role model.”
• “She is the face of what Ellen Sagar means to this community.”
The Award of Excellence is given to one employee each month who exemplifies excellence and goes above and beyond to deliver stellar customer service.
Employees of the Union Hospital District as well as patients and visitors are allowed to vote on this monthly.
Nomination forms can be found in the main lobby or obtained through a staff member.
Let your voice be heard and nominate an employee who has given you excellent service.