Police looking for escaped inmate
Public safety reports
LaGrange police are searching for a suspect who escaped from the Georgia Department of Corrections.
According to a police report, an inmate named Brian Moree escaped by going over the rear fence. Warrants have been issued for his arrest.
Anyone who has additional information regarding the whereabouts of Moree should call the LaGrange Police Department at 706-883-2603, or Troup County Crime Stoppers at (706) 812-1000, or text an anonymous tip to 274637, keyword “LAGRANGE”. Tips can also be submitted online at www.lagrangega.org or www.facebook.com/lagrange.police.
• A woman reported that her cousin allegedly stole $100 out of her purse in the 300 block of Youngs Mill Road.
• A woman reported that a thief stole two woven wire patio chairs and one tiled patio table valued at $400 total from her patio in the 100 block of Wynnwood Drive.
• A woman reported that a thief entered her 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee through the driver side door and stole three boxes of Krispy Kreme doughnuts valued at $10.50, and two bottles of prescription medication of unknown value in the 1400 block of Park Avenue.
• A man reported that a thief broke into his 2003 Dodge Ram and stole a Sirius Radio component valued at $400, a Roby five piece tool set valued at $400 and a Craftsman tool set valued at $300 in the 200 block of East Hillside Street.
• A woman reported that a burglar broke into her house through the front door and stole a 42 inch Sanyo flat screen TV, a 32 inch flat screen TV and a few Christmas presents in the 300 block of Youngs Mill Road.
• A man reported that a burglar entered his residence and stole his birth certificate and the vehicle title to his 2003 Ford Explorer in the 500 block of Harwell Avenue.
• A woman reported that a burglar entered her residence and stole a H&R 20 gage pump shotgun, a bottle of prescription Xanax and a bottle of prescription Hydrocodone in the 1st block of New Street.
• Christopher Dante Davis, 31, of LaGrange, was charged with probation violation issued through the superior court of Troup County
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
Local Gas Prices