UNION — A Greenville-based job services agency will hold another job recruitment event for a local company today at 1 p.m. at the Union SCWorks office.
Kelly Services is looking to recruit employees for the following positions at Haemonetics:
• Some manufacturing experience preferred.
• Having a stable work history will weigh favorably.
• Jobs could range from stacking racks, to filling IV bags, to packaging positions.
• Neither previous applicants or former employees of Haemonetics should apply.
• Responsible for variable inspections.
• Meets daily production schedules and quality standards by following work and safety instructions and completes all necessary paper-work in order to track, log and monitor production activity; i.e., GMP paperwork, product documentation, inspection data and results.
Prior to this afternoon’s event all applicants must register at www.scworks.org and view the job order.
All applicants should come appropriately dressed for an interview.
Kelly Services has held two previous recruitment events for Haemonetics at the SCWorks Union office. Of the 26 who applied at the May event, two had been hired by the first week in June and five more were waiting to start work. Another 20 applied at the June event and of those 11 were described by a Kelly Services representative as good prospects for employment.
Located at 103 W. Main St., Union the SCWorks office provides employers with space for job fairs and hiring events.
Over the past year a number of employers have made use of the facility including Quality Inn, the S.C. Department of Corrections, Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated, the Dollar General Distribution Center, VPS Convenience Stores, Ellen Sagar Nursing Home, Waffle House, Pizza Hut, and Resolute Forest Products as well as staffing agencies such as Kelly Services and Roper Staffing.
SCWorks also promotes these activities in the community and provides the companies and organizations with administrative services.
For more information about SCWorks and the services it provides call 864-427-4119.
Closed Friday Afternoon
The Union SCWorks office will close Friday at 3 p.m. for an out-of-town meeting. The office will reopen at its regular time on Monday.