The Union County Sheriff’s Office reported that three individuals have been arrested in connection with multiple counts of stealing cable and phone wire over a three-month time frame.
The following incidents were reported to the Union County Sheriff’s Office:
• Aug. 9, 2013: Victim — AT&T — 250 feet of telephone wire on Monarch Highway valued at $10,000.
• Aug. 19, 2013: Victim — AT&T — 100 feet of telephone wire on Monarch Highway valued at $9,000.
• Aug. 22, 2013: Victim- AT&T — 350 feet of telephone wire on Lockhart Highway valued at $9,000.
• Sept. 14, 2013: Victim — AT&T — 200 feet of telephone wire on Cross Keys Highway valued at $10,000.
• Nov. 11, 2013: Victim — AT&T — 100 feet of telephone wire on 3038 River Road valued at $5,000.
The following arrests have been made in relation to those incidents:
— Michael Todd Knox, 43, of 114 Wedgewood Court, Union, has been charged with five counts of grand larceny and five counts of obtaining nonferrous metals unlawfully.
— Kenneth Gerald Walton, III, 23, of 115 215 Loop, Union, was arrested on Aug. 22, 2013 in connection with the telephone wire stolen from Monarch Highway. Those charges are still pending.
— Kayla Nicole Cooper, 24, of 517 Eaves Road, Whitmire, was charged with one count of Grand Larceny.
This case is still open to investigation, and charges are still pending in the case. Sheriff David Taylor announced that he will provide updates on additional charges.
The Union Public Safety Department reported the following arrests:
— Eddie Dewayne Behnke, 47, of 318 South Mountain Street, Union, was charged with theft of utilities around 3:20 p.m. March 25.
— Raymond Xavier Antigua, 23, of 683 Rice Avenue, Union, was charged with disorderly conduct around 11:06 p.m. March 25.
— Michael Daniel Shaw, 29, of 147 Brooklyn Avenue, Carlisle, was charged with disorderly conduct around 10:20 p.m. March 25.
— Timothy Mark Ochiltree, 49, of 901 West Main Street, Union, was charged with driving under suspension around 4:45 p.m. March 25.
The Union County Sheriff’s Office also reported the following arrest:
— Grace Elizabeth Lawson, 28, of 350 Boatman Springs Road, Union, was charged with breach of peace around 1:17 a.m. March 25.