UNION COUNTY — The Christmas season is about to get under way and in Union County that means Christmas parades in the following communities:
• Buffalo Christmas Parade — Sunday, Nov. 27 at 4 p.m.
The Parade Marshall is Destiny Suarez.
The parade will be followed by a Community Worship Service at the Buffalo Community Center at 6 p.m.
The service is hosted by Full Gospel Tabernacle Church. Also participating in the service will be Buffalo Baptist Church, Bufffalo United Methodist Church, New Hope Baptist Church, and St. Luke Baptist Church.
If any marching bands are interested in particiapting in the Buffalo Christmas Parade please contact parade organizers.
For more information and/or to participate in the parade contact Melinda Wages at 864-427-6420.
• Jonesville Christmas Parade — Saturday, Dec. 3 at 3 p.m.
For more information contact Ernest Moore at 864-674-5746.
• Lockhart Christmas Parade — Sunday, Dec. 4 at 3 p.m.
For more information contact Barry Canupp at 864-429-7051, Lockhart Cafe at 864-545-2346, Jeannie at 864-426-5152 or Connie Porter at 864-545-6652.
• Union Christmas Parade — Thursday, Dec. 8 at 6:30 p.m.
For more information contact the Union County Chamber of Commerce at 864-427-9039.
• Carlisle Christmas Parade — Saturday, Dec. 10 at 2 p.m.
For more information contact Mary Ferguson-Glenn at 864-427-1505.