UNION COUNTY — The Union County Clerk of Court’s Office recorded the following verified property transfers during the week of Feb. 22-26:
• The transfer of a lot with improvements containing 1.07 acre at 844 John Hart Road, Jonesville, on the southeast side of SC Highway 44-220, from Clerk of Court June H. Miller, Santo Bonanno, and Mary L. Bonanno for $21,000.
• The transfer of a lot with improvements containing 6.58 acres less 1.59 acres conveyed, 841 Littlejohn Road, Jonesville, from John M. Robinson and Barbara M. Robinson to John Michael Robinson, Lisa Robinson, John M. Robinson Life Estate, and Barbara M. Robinson Life Estate for $5.
• The transfer of Lot 35, Block C with improvements at 518 Toluca Street, Union, front 70 feet on the southern side of Toluca Street, from Delinquent Tax Collector Lorene Bevis and Mac Odell Billings Jr. to US Bank PCS Sterling National for $12,000.
• The transfer of Lots 59-64, Block F, south of Stutts Avenue consisting of 1.03 acre, and Lots 1-6, Block F, south of Stutts Avenue consisting of 1.03 acre, Union, from Jo Ann Davis and George D. Davis to Keenan Oaks LLC for $53,000.
• The transfer of Keenan Avenue parcel being a portion of what was once Union Mill consisting of 4.53 acres, and a parcel being a portion of what was once Union Mill consisting of 6.87 acres, Union, from City of Union to Keenan Oaks LLC for $250,800.
• The transfer of Lots 54-58, Block F, south of Stutts Avenue, and Lots 49-53, Block F, south of Stutts Avenue, John A. Fant Subdivision, Union, from Jo Ann Davis and George D. Davis to Quadstate Development Inc. for $1.
• The transfer of a lot with improvements containing 2 acress with a 30 foot wide easement included on Peach Orchard Road, Union County, from Sandra Jane Brasington, Jimmy Ray Chastain, Carlton Ray Chastain, and Mary Jane Chastain to Robert M. Scott and Kathleen C. Scott for $5.
• The transfer of a lot with improvements containing 1.01 acre on Sugar Creek Road (SC Hwy 44-210), from Park Sterling Bank to T and C Properties LLC of Union for $80,750.
The Clerk of Court’s Office also recorded the following during the same time period:
• A construction conversion modification agreement from Christopher L. Burgess and Jennifer G. Burgess to Federal Savings Bank for $201,400.